Thank you for your interest in Ensign Peak Academy, an accredited online private K-12 school serving members and friends of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Let’s find out how we can serve your family.
Learn about Ensign Peak Academy
Find out if our programs are the right fit for your family:
- Read our Mission Statement
- Learn about Our Focus
- Browse through the High School or Middle School or Elementary School program descriptions
- Review the High School or Middle School or Elementary School mentor bios
- Check out the 2022-2023 Calendar
- Review our 2022-2023 Live Class Schedule
Middle and high School Program
New students who wish to join our 2022-2023 Middle or High School Live or Self-Paced Program should submit this application:
Pay the $35/New Middle or High School Student Application Fee, for each student:
Elementary School Program
New students who wish to join our 2022-2023 Elementary School Live or Self-Paced Program should submit this application:
NOTE: If you wish to add an additional elementary student after submitting this elementary student application, please call Heidi Pope at 307-287-5729 to take care of your addition over the phone. Do not submit a new application.
Pay the $35/New Elementary School Enrolled Student Application Fee, for each student:
Ages and Grades
New elementary school students joining our enrolled program for the 2022-2023 school year are at least 5 years old and not yet 12 years old by September 1, 2022. (Contact the director for exceptions.)
New middle school students joining the live or self-paced program for the 2022-2023 school year are at least 12 years old and not yet 14 years old by September 1, 2022. (Contact the director for exceptions.)
New high school students joining the live or self-paced program for the 2022-2023 school year are at least 14 years old by September 1, 2022. (Contact the director for exceptions.)
The ideal times to enroll in our live programs are prior to the beginning of each semester. However, we also accept new students any time of the year, and tuition is pro-rated according to enrollment date. All class sessions are recorded, so if preferred, students joining after the semester start date may watch the recordings of previous classes.
New Student Meetings
The new student applicant and at least one parent will meet with the program director, via Zoom or phone, to discuss the needs of the student and the programs offered by Ensign Peak Academy, to answer any questions, and make sure the program is a good fit for the student and his or her family.
High School Program Director: Diann Jeppson, 801-450-5016, firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Program Director: Kimberly Bingham, 435-203-6515, email@example.com
Elementary School Program Director: Diann Jeppson, 801-450-5016, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to enrollment in any live program, students and parents should review course offerings and the 2022-2023 Live Class Schedule to select the learning community and courses that you prefer. The enrollment form will be emailed to you. Feel free to reach out to your program director anytime with questions.
Check the tuition rates and payment methods on our 2022-2023 Tuition page.
How Do the Self-Paced Programs Work?
- Students may enroll any time of the year.
- Select the courses you want, or enroll in the full Middle School or High School or Elementary School Program.
- Courses are accessed through Canvas. All grading, feedback and communication is provided within Canvas.
- No time limit for course completion – students work at their own pace.
- Upon completion, courses are entered onto the student’s Elementary School Progress Report, Middle School Grade Report or High School Graduation Tracker. High School Transcripts available upon request.
Self-Paced Program Student Orientation
New students will meet with the program director for individual online orientation. They will also be provided access to the Self-Paced Program Student Center.