We are delighted for the opportunity to share our family-centered elementary school program with you. This program has been thoughtfully prepared to inspire and engage each individual student in a rich academic adventure, taught in light of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
Ensign Peak Academy’s elementary school program is designed to teach members and friends of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Parents love the Elementary School Program because…
- Incorporation of academics with the restored gospel of Jesus Christ
- The unique team effort between parents and school, to teach children
- Well-organized, consistent and thoughtfully prepared units and topics
- Works for individual students, families, and learning communities
- Family-centered, school-supported model allows flexibility to fit a variety of lifestyles and needs
- Easy to use!
Children love the Elementary School Program because…
- Easy to follow lessons
- Fun and memorable activities
- Engaging videos to help them see and understand each topic better
- Plenty of choice
- Interaction with peers (enrolled students only)
Our family-centered, school-supported learning model includes essential courses and unit studies, with solid connections to Utah State Education Standards. These courses and unit studies combine to form a well-rounded and robust education, with a gentle approach. To learn more about each component, click on the links below:
- Mathematics Courses
- Language Arts Courses
- Unit Studies for US History, World History and Geography, Science, Biographies, Fine Arts and Citizenship
- Clubs (For Enrolled Students Only)
Two Elementary School Options
Option A: Independent Use
- Families and learning communities enjoy using our Unit Studies, Mathematics Courses and Language Arts Courses on their own.
- Start a Unit Study anytime.
- Visit our K-6 Language Arts page to learn about our Elementary Language Arts Program
- Visit the Mathematics for full details about elementary school math.
- No assignment submissions or feedback provided by Ensign Peak Academy.
- No application required
Option B: Enrolled Student
- This family-centered school-supported option is the best of both worlds.
- Students enroll in the full program or in individual Unit Studies and/or math and language arts courses.
- Parents serve as the primary mentor for their own children, as students progress through the program and submit their work for feedback.
- Parents set the daily schedule for children but receive scheduling suggestions and access to mentors and program directors for help and problem solving.
- Students receive thoughtful feedback and grading from caring Ensign Peak Academy mentors. (Mentors schedule regular Zoom conference meetings with students to follow-up on work and encourage students to progress. Frequency is dependent on the age of the student and the needs of the family.)
- A recommended weekly schedule helps parents and student progress at a consistent rate.
- Certificate issued upon completion of each grade level.
- Application and $35 fee required for each student.
- An elementary school student is defined as a student who is at least 5 years old, but who has not yet turned 12 years old, prior to September 1, 2021.
- Enrolled students also have access to a variety of clubs to foster community and love of learning.
Ensign Peak Academy is accredited with Cognia. Visit our accreditation page for more information.
Visit our Tuition page to view the Elementary School Program rates.
Visit our Admissions Process page for application and enrollment information.